Friday, November 13, 2009

Uncle David - Part 1

We went to Seattle last weekend to see our dear friend David Michael Bennett. "Uncle David" as Asher calls him. Above is the pile of presents David brought for him. When Asher was finished opening them, I asked him what we tell someone who gives us a present and he looked at Uncle David and said, "Happy Birthday."



We also got to meet one of David's close friends, Liza. She was lovely! Asher keeps telling me he thinks Uncle David & Liza want to come over. I assure him they do.

4 comments:

Liza said...

We so do! I love that he is still talking about us :)

annesue said...

i already commented the picture on david´s fbook, the one where he holds asher, i just L-O-V-E it!!! asher looks so happy!!!

annesue said...

OH and the happy birthday comment, ASHER you are SO FUNNY!!! i love it!!

Davie said...

I'll be right over. Well, as soon as I save up enough Canadian coins in my piggy-bank to buy a plane ticket.