Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is it April already?

This is Asher with his friend Natalie. She lives next door and as you can tell, she's adorable! He quite likes her. Today he gave her unsolicited kisses!! We are fortunate to have great neighbours!

This is my favourite look he does right now.

He loves "George" (as in Curious George). He is giving him a ride on the truck he is borrowing from his friend, Korban.

He's finally gotten it. He's a beater licker now!

He likes to hang out in his chair in the kitchen and play while I cook. George is keeping him company.

2 comments:

annesue said...

oh my goodness, that is sososososo cute, all of it! i am speechless

annesue said...

oh and your favorite look, I LOVE THAT PICTURE and also I love the last one where he is sitting in the chair with his friend georg:)